About us & Governance & Corporation
Vision & Mission
The motto of the SK Research Group of Companies Publication (SKRGC) organization is” Scholarly Peer Reviewed Research Journal – PRESS – OPEN ACCESS” and organization is committed to the tasks of:
- Peer review is the evaluation of work by one or more people of similar competence to the producers of the work (peers). It constitutes a form of self-regulation by qualified members of a profession within the relevant field.
- Peer review methods are employed to maintain standards of quality, improve performance, and provide credibility.
- In academia, scholarly, peer review is often used to determine an academic paper’s suitability for publication. Peer review can be categorized by the type of activity and by the field or profession
Research & Development
- Research comprises “creative work undertaken on a systematic basis in order to increase the stock of knowledge, including knowledge of humans, culture and society, and the use of this stock of knowledge to devise new applications.
- Systematic activity combining both basic and applied research, and aimed at discovering solutions to problems or creating new goods and knowledge.
International Journal of Computer Science (IJCS) is an online journal is a peer reviewed by the Editorial members and reviewers and it is open access to the all visitor references. IJCS has an ISSN number, it indexes journals. And it is collaborating with the colleges, corporate, institutions, universities, and other research development activities.
IJCS provides a completed e-book for every monthly issue and end of the year also.