A survey on security forthe Internet of Things using Particle Swarm Optimization
International Journal of Computer Science (IJCS Journal) Published by SK Research Group of Companies (SKRGC) Scholarly Peer Reviewed Research Journals
Smart City paradigm is one of the emerging domain, in which the Internet of Things (IoT) has fueled the process raised widespread concern within the whole ICT community. The term IoT refers to the connecting sensors, man and the physical things with the assistance of networks or different communication technologies to build intelligent things to things network. The rapid large-scale deployment has faced several challenges, particularly in security and privacy problems for sensible, connected and mobile IoT devices and platforms. IoT has various characteristics from the conventional communication networks, associated with its specific options and threats. Especially, finding a solution for the security-related issues, when IoT nodes like physical things, client, servers, and objects with accuracy, confidentiality, reliability and novelty certification, and authorized. Of course, it's conjointly necessary to strike a balance between the supply and therefore the security and privacy protection for IoT. The special issue can specialize in the IoT devices and platforms with high security and privacy-protective technologies for dashing up technological progress and attracting new researcher’s considerations regarding the growth during this field. In this paper, they discussed various challenges that are faced by IoT security are highlighted.
- Fadi Al-Turjman, Mohammed Zaki Hasan, Hussain Al-Rizzo, “Task scheduling in cloud-based survivability applications using swarm optimization in IoT”, John Wiley & Sons, – Trans Emerging Tel Tech. 2018, pp. 1-20.
- Erick Buenrostro, Daniel Cyrus, Tra Le &VahidEmamian, “Security of
IoT Devices, Journal of Cyber Security Technology”, 2018, pp.1-13.
- ArijitKarati, G. P. Biswas, “Provably secure and authenticated data sharing protocol for IoT-based crowdsensing network”, Trans Emerging Tel Tech. 2018, pp. 1-22.
- Manoj Kumar, Harsh Kumar Verma, GeetaSikka, “A secure lightweight signature based authentication for Cloud-IoTcrowdsensing environments”, Trans Emerging Tel Tech. 2018, pp.1-15.
- Fahim Rahman, Mohammad Farmani, Mark Tehranipoor, and YierJin, “Hardware-assisted Cybersecurity for IoT Devices”, IEE 18th International Workshop on Microprocessor and SOC Test and Verification, 2018, pp. 51-56.
- Tamanna Siddiqui and SaifSaffahBadrAlazzawi, “Security of Internet of Thing”, International Journal of Applied Science – Research and Review, 5, Issue No.2:8 ,2018, pp. 1-4.
- Vijay Sivaraman, Hassan HabibiGharakheili, Clinton Fernandes, Narelle Clark, and Tanya Karliychuk, “Security and Privacy Implications”,IEEE Technology and Society Magazine, 2018, pp. 71- 79.
- Liang Xiao, Xiaoyue Wan, Xiaozhen Lu, Yanyong Zhang, and Di Wu, “IoT Security Techniques Based on Machine Learning”, IEEE SIgnalProcESSIngMagazInE, 2018, pp. 41-49.
- OuardaZedadra, Antonio Guerrieri, Nicolas Jouandeau,
GiandomenicoSpezzano, Hamid Seridi, Giancarlo Fortino, “Swarm intelligence-based algorithms within IoT-based systems: A review”, Journal on Parallel Distributed Computing, 2018, pp. 1-38.
- VenkateshNaganathan, Rajesh Rao K, “The Evolution of Internet of Things: Bringing the power of Artificial Intelligence to IoT, its Opportunities and Challenges”, International Journal of Computer Science Trends and Technology (IJCST) – Volume 6 Issue 3, May – June 2018, pp. 94-108.
- X Josephine Meena and S Indumathi, “A secure IoT based skin cancer detection scheme using support vector machine and particle swarm optimization algorithm”, International Journal of Engineering Research and Science & Technology, Vol. 6, Issue no. 2, 2017, pp.30-40.
- ShilpaBisen,PSO-GSA Tuned Dynamic Allocation in Wireless Video Sensor Networksfor IOT”, International Research Journal of Engineering and Technology, Vol: 4 IssueNo.07, 2017, pp. 1949-1954.
- Ajish K S, AthiraPrem, Reshma R, MinuLalithaMadhavu, “Survey on Security Issues ofInternet of Things (IoT)Devices”, International Research Journal of Engineering andTechnology, Vol 4 Issue no 11, 2017, pp. 1297-1299.
- Anjan Chatterjee, “Artificial Intelligence based IoT Automation: Controlling devices with Google and Facebook”, International Research Journal of Engineering and Technology, Vol: 5 Issue No.4, 2018, pp. 1437-1442.
- Liang Xiao, Xiaoyue Wan, XiaozhenLu,Yanyong Zhang, Di Wu, “IoT Security Techniques Based on Machine Learning”, arXiv:1801.06275v1, 2018, pp. 1-20.
- Kun Guo, Yueming Lu, Hui Gao and Ruohan Cao, “Artificial Intelligence-Based SemanticInternet of Things in a User-Centric Smart City”, MDPI Sensors 2018, pp. 1-22.
17.Tzuu-Hseng S. Li, Chih-Yin Liu , Ping-HuanKuo, Nien-Chu Fang, Cheng-Hui Li , “A Three-Dimensional Adaptive PSO-Based Packing Algorithm for an IoT-Based Automated e-Fulfillment Packaging System”, IEEE ACCESS, 2017, pp. 9188- 9205.
Accuracy, confidentiality, reliability and novelty certification and authorized.