Issn | Indexing | Impact Factor
- The International Standard Serial Number (ISSN) was developed in the early 1970’s by the International Organization for Standardization (ISO).
- The ISSN distinguishes a particular serial from others. The ISSN also helps library patrons, libraries, and others who handle large numbers of serials to find and identify titles in automated systems more quickly and easily.
- ISSN : 2348-6600
- Title : INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF COMPUTER SCIENCE(IJCS Journal)
- Medium : ONLINE (CR)
- Indexation of a journal is considered a reflection of its quality. Indexed journals are considered to be of higher scientific quality as compared to non-indexed journals.
- It is being publication since 1879. Over the years, many other popular indexation services have developed. These include MedLine, PubMed, EMBASE, SCOPUS, EBSCO Publishing’s Electronic Databases, SCIRUS among others.
- Second, recently many more indexation services have come up. These include Caspur, DOAJ, Expanded Academic ASAP, Genamics Journal Seek, Hinari, Index Copernicus, Open J Gate, Primo Central, Pro Quest, SCOLOAR, SIIC databases, Summon by Serial Solutions, Ulrich’s International Periodical Directory.
- A citation index is a kind of bibliographic database, an index of citations between publications, allowing the user to easily establish which later documents cite which earlier documents.